“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
1. You can’t read other people’s mind and thoughts and don’t expect them to be able to read yours. Communication is the key to get things clear.
2. Don’t expect that everyone will like you and would like to be your friend. We all are different, and we all like different things. Instead of being upset about it, invest your time in a few good friends. That’s all you really need to feel happy and fulfilled. Better have few friends to count on than to have plenty and no one cares about you.
3. Create a budget and live within your means. Avoid accruing charges by borrowing money that only will cause your stress.
4. Never be jealous of someone, that will devour you inside out. Only compare yourself with yourself.
5. Organize your clutter and donate some stuff you don’t use anymore. You feel more calm in an organized place and you’ll feel good about sharing with others.
6. Don’t get drawn into pointless dramas in other peoples’ lives that will only stress you. (unless it’s a real problem and you know you might help).
7. Finish what you’ve started and then do something else, you’ll be proud of yourself and more motivated to start something new.
8. Treat every person you meet with respect, patience and kindness. Every person might be fighting a hard battle of life on their own.
9. Accept there are things that you can’t change or control, so stop wasting energy on them and focus more on what you can make better.
10. Don’t be too proud to apologize and don’t be too harsh to not forgive. Admit it when you’re wrong, say you’re sorry, and move on. Else, accept the apology and move on as well.