“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
__ Jim Rohn
First of all you’ll need to define your goal and this is the start point, once you get to know your specific vision you’ll start to draw your path toward it and you will start noticing some actions that will be needed to achieve that goal.
And this where discipline appears to be a mandatory key, cause discipline will keep your heart and mind focused and enduring to get step by step to your goal:
– Time management: manage your day, as there’s time to sleep, to eat, to exercise, to socialize & to work.
– Organize your actions: too many tasks during the day means energy to be spent, organizing your schedule will help you get the most of your energy.
– Knowledge: an empty mind is small world, maximize your vision of life and get to learn the best you can.
– Sleep: very important, sleeping is the time to get your energy back and get some rest.
– Exercise & eat well : a healthy body is a healthy mind.
– Perseverance : do not drop it. keep up and plan your road on breakpoints, once you reach the first make these steps ( criticize it, learn from it, delete it) and up for the next point.